Real Estate Buyer's Agent Southwest Florida
from Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Bonita Beach, Estero, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel & Cape Coral
When you have a Florida real estate buyer's agent on your side, you can rest assured that the agent works solely for you, representing your best interest and avoiding conflicts of interest in traditional real estate transactions, where your agent for example works as a transaction broker. This unique relationship with your real estate buyer's agent built on trust and commitment means that buyers' receive the best possible outcome.
For those who have used a buyers' agent before, they know it's a win-win situation. Typically, real estate agents represent sellers. Buyers' agents, on the other hand, represent only the buyer.
A real estate buyer's agent works simply for the buyer, specifically helping you to
- locate and evaluate properties
- negotiate the best price and terms for your purchase
- facilitate inspections, disclosures, contract compliance and the closing
A buyers' agent will advise you on deal-breakers as well as positives. A real estate buyer's agent agreement establishes that your agent is legally accountable to you, not to the seller, and it requires that your agent does not disclose confidential information to the seller or the seller's agent.This ensures that your realtor - buyers' agent represents your best interests, and only your interests, in investing in real estate.
Your real estate buyer's agent will deliver you the utmost professional service including
- Search the local MLS
- Develop an evaluation of the property and provide you with comparative property values in the area
- Advise you on price and other advantageous negotiating options and prepares a purchase offer
- Deliver the purchase offer promptly to the seller or the seller's agent
- Negotiates only in your best interest
- Arranges for inspection, survey, appraisal, anything that might effect the value of the property
- Arranges for the final walk-through of the property before closing
- Attend the closing and provides assistance to you at closing
A real estate buyer's agent who knows the market in your area can help you to avoid wrong decisions along the road to homeownership.
I am serving Southwest Florida: Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Bonita Beach, Estero, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel & Cape Coral.